Visitor ID:

Playstation 3 PSN ID

NazgulAngMAR[] - brought to you by TripleTags.com

Memories

27.6.08

BECG



Today’s main agenda: Work at ICC from 10am to 10pm.

TVs checked, Playstation 2 checked, Wii checked, Nazirul, Arif, Radzi, MY, Amal & me, ready? Let the tournament begin!



(130pm) Currently busy playing Nintendo Wii with Rano =) Wii bowling & tennis baby! Full of FUN.

TIRED. Yes, very. The Friday sessions for the BECG went very well earlier. People were gathering around & having fun with their friend or foe. We were busing jotting down the scores/points, at the same time, ‘funny-ing about’ especially after the Friday prayers. Rano & I was the 1st two people to main Wii sports and it was siuk. * Will upload a video clip of today SOON. *

I won a BaiduriBank mug after losing to Amal Jasmine to a Baiduri tig-tag-toe match. Soon after that, signed up for a BaiduriBank Mastercard CASHCARD after kana pajal by my ‘other sister.’

The PEMAJAL ONE:

* The Green 'monster' Hehe.. Still love u my sister *

I've made it through to the Wii Tennis Finals =) Handal eh. 1st prize $100 2nd prize $50.

EURO 2008 Update: Spain VS Germany in this year 2008 Euro Finals.

No comments: