Visitor ID:

Playstation 3 PSN ID

NazgulAngMAR[] - brought to you by TripleTags.com

Memories

19.6.08

BLANK. TOTALLY.

I was too lazy to wake up from my bed this morning. Not because I slept late or my bed is super comfy, it is because intan went to The United States Of aMIRIka around 8ish. Gonna miss you, no, strike that, miss you already. sigh.

...
...
...
...
.
BLANK. Anyone wanna go jalan2 or hangout later? hehe


EURO 2008 Update:

Sweden 0-2 Russia : Another surprise team into QF



Spain 2-1 Greece : No problem for the Spanish fleet


Standings: Spain 9pts, Russia 4pts, Sweden 3pts, Greece 0pt.

The Last Eight:

Portugal vs Germany

Turkey vs Croatia

Holland vs Russia

Spain vs Italy
I have assassinated them all, from traitors to your very own master, in order to restore peace in Jerusalem. Yup, finished the game & it was awesome. Since the storyline continues after the last assassination, I'm waiting for Assassin's Creed 2. =)

To Jehuty of BruGamer: This game is all yours for $55 =p

No comments: