Visitor ID:

Playstation 3 PSN ID

NazgulAngMAR[] - brought to you by TripleTags.com

Memories

20.6.08

IN NEED OF INSPIRATION

I am officially employed today. Baiduri Expo Cyber Game (BECG) is next week so in conjunction to the expo, Rano will be hosting another game tournament – ProEvo Soccer 08 & GuitarHero3 for the PS2. Registration starts today at iCentre from 2pm till 5pm. My ‘sweet & lovely’ assistants, Nazirul (bruno) & Radzi (Miskin Brotherz) will be there too - Thanks mates. –

Fees: PES08 WorldCup: $20, PES08 TagTeam: $10
: GH3 (A)$15, (B)$15, (C)$10
and for Wii fans: Bowling $5, Tennis $5


For more info, do visit rano @ RanoAdidas

I need an inspiration from somewhere. I need a new blog URL because I have used 76% of my blog storage * yes, there is storage limit for blogspot * Do I need to change my blog layout or just keep it the way it is? What you guys think? This call for a new POLL! Keep visiting MY REALM for the time-being. =)

I have been craving for muffins & pies lately, so, went to Coffee Bean after sending Marin to the airport & bought an apple cinnamon muffin. Bought Intan a blueberry muffin too. Hehe. Nyaman~~~ I am currently enjoying my yummy muffin. =)

I didn’t watch the QF match between Germany & Portugal because I was ZzZzz… Hehe. Woohoo... Germany in the Semis.

Germany 3-2 Portugal



Aah… I miss you office. Here I am sitting down me old comfy chair doing absolutely nothing. Na-daa. Radzi & Nazirul is currently out buying foods at ucup’s cafĂ©. Amal Jasmine, MY & me on the other hand is currently doing this




* See how jobless are we in our little square white office. *

Meet Rano's workforce

* Semua bini2 except for the one baju brown lah*

It has been awhile since I have consumed you & now since I bought you just 30mins ago, you are mine for... I don't know, depends on how often do I eat you.. Hehe..

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.

Anonymous said...

To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?You were a great blogger.

Anonymous said...

Yutarets! kasagad bah!

Anonymous said...

Kanami sang imo blog. Daw spaghetti.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very creative, when people read this it widens our imaginations.

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking as far as something that meticulous model. The prices for the velcros are approximately 230 dollars on every site. But finally I set this locate selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging for that meticulous make. The prices seeking the shoes are approximately 180 dollars everwhere. But completely I found this locate selling them for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that particular make. The prices seeking the velcros are approximately 310 pounds on every page. But definitively I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices for the shoes are around 200 dollars everwhere. But completely I set this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you tell me about these?