Visitor ID:

Playstation 3 PSN ID

NazgulAngMAR[] - brought to you by TripleTags.com

Memories

30.6.08

ICE COLD BECG



Baiduri Expo Cyber Games ended yesterday around 6 and I must say, another fun experience for me. To be able to work for Rano once again was a great experience & to my friends, thank you for helping me out for the entire week & hopefully you guys had fun too.

My ProEvo Soccer journey ended at the last 32. I’m getting old I guess =p but I did managed to get 2nd place for the Nintendo Wii Tennis tournament. Rafael RADZI Nadal def. Roger AMAR Federrer by 3 set to 2. * Nanti ko Zi *

Wimbledon action:




Arif on the other hand was crowned Wii Bowling champion after beating Amal to a nerve wrecking 10 frames. Pressure yo?



The bowling champion needs new jeans!





We had our little meeting after the tournament has ended & woohoo… $ $ =) Thank you.

Hj Farid of Brugamer won the best dress competition for GH3 and I must say, he's very creative =) hehe.

Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid.







Game Over Snake:



I've been editing photos since lastnight & for beginners, ITS DAMN HARD. Adobe photoshop, I need to master you pretty soon. Here are some experimental pictures:

#1: Amal Jasmine, AJ: The vain one, VaiNergy level 100!



#2: The Maestro, Rano with his 450D * Correct me if i'm wrong *



More pictures from BECG:

* Nazirul @ Bruno @ Tarap working *

* Mac Blogger at work *

Naughty moments: Swords play anyone?




Tag Team champions, Anif ' The Unstoppable ' and Yus ' The Legend '






* Calvin Klein latest summer model *

Edge Blur effect:





The newest and baddest WWE team in history, The 'new' Degeneration X.


Our 15-20second of fame: Group photos session


My night was complete. YOU COMPLETE ME =)



* Thank you Hiero & CyberCanon *

No comments: