Visitor ID:

Playstation 3 PSN ID

NazgulAngMAR[] - brought to you by TripleTags.com

Memories

1.7.08

BACK TO SQUARE ONE

Today’s agenda:

- Lunch with Mimi
- Round2 with Intan
- Dinner & movie “date” with Mr.Adidas, RanoAdidas.

I need something to keep me occupy for the time being. I can’t blog/go online every morning like I used to * for the past 3 weeks or so * due to “technical difficulties.” I can’t go to Coffee Bean or Zone everyday because I’m saving up for December. I need Internet connection.





Yesterday, me & Intan watched GET SMART at The Mall Cineplex & surprisingly, the cinema was packed. It’s MONDAY, meaning FIRST day of school & it’s a working day. ?? Any explanation for this? It doesn’t matter; the movie was enjoyable, not great though. Lots of funny moments & Anne Hathaway was… * werewolf howl *

Plot: Maxwell Smart, Agent 86 for CONTROL, battles the forces of KAOS with the more-competent Agent 99 at his side.

Overall rating for GET SMART: 4/5 – a 0.5 because The Rock ada =) My WWF/WWE hero.

Went on a double date with Radzi & Zirah at Excapade. Sayang Zirah, first time? Must try the “green mint.” Hehe… Em… well, she did & she was not happy with Radzi. LOL.



Is it to late to post this up? Euro 08 Champion, SPAIN. Goal scored by Fernando TORRES. * Yes, yes, German ku kalah tapi inda papa, finalist yo! *


JUST LIKE OLD TIMES: Went to Misato Japanese restaurant for lunch with Mimikew, Fidz, Hadee, Aryf, Puteri & Hayat. Yup, Hadee's back from Aussie. This was me 1st time dining at Misato Qlap & I must say, the food was... humph I'm sorry, I still prefer Excapade. The food was so-so but the company was SUPER. I miss hanging out with them.

Pictures:








Went bowling next after a LONGGGGG hard & HOT discussion. Hehe..

Dee Dee - Hadee
Mandark - Me
Billy - Aryf
Poooh - Hayat
Lilo - Mimikew

Pictures * Sorry inda byk ambil tadi *





Happy half-a-year Anniversary YOU. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy * inda ingat lyric nya *


P/S: Jealous still sal begambar sma si- Maria?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah! thats awsome!! i like it!


berto xxx