Visitor ID:

Playstation 3 PSN ID

NazgulAngMAR[] - brought to you by TripleTags.com

Memories

13.7.08

ADAM BEDIKIR

It has been a hectic weekend for me, well, not just me, for the entire family. Adam 'bedikir' was held yesterday at Ka Nanah's & eventhough the event went well, it was a very,very hot day.

SATURDAY: The entire family was busy cleaning & preparing stuffs for the Sunday's big event. A FIRST bedikir for me. Seriously. It was nice to see everyone helping out with the bunga telur, carpets, furniture, etc.

Pictures:

* Ka Dodi with Adam *

* Bendera - check - *

and Hehe... Look at what Peter brought along with him. Guitar Hero Aerosmith for the 360. Surprisingly, the guitar for me was abit smaller than the PS3 & PS2 ones.


* Ka Dodi, Intan & Ka Wena *

These are NOT your ordinary 'bunga telur.' Look closer...


Its bunga telur with cupcakes. Ka Adek - Cup Cake Queen of Brunei - made... err... I don't know, roughly a 100 * or even more * batch of cupcakes for the event & I must say, it was delicious.

Shai," Nyaman and sweet."



More mouth-watering cupcakes, click & place your orders here today [Ccakes]

SUNDAY: D-Day for Adam & I overslept! As soon as I woke up, everyone was gone. It was nearly 12 noon, pakai my blue cara-melayu and headed off to Ka Nanah's. As soon as I entered, everyone was still in their PJs and T-shirts, I was like * whatttttt... * Very iski indeed kan pakai cara-melayu ah.

Pictures:

* CupCakes *



* Our little Hang Jebat *

* No comment on this picture *

* Smile for the camera *


Another highlight * for me * was carrying this around:


Bukan main barat! Everyone was struggling. Peter even switched places with Bng Eboy in carrying the * aku inda tau nama nya * tampat gunting/coconut thingy. haha. I was struggling midway thru. By the end of the day, we were all tired-out but that doesn't stop me from killing over 200 aliens in Unreal Tournament 360. Haha.

The best moment from yesterday's event was seeing babah gunting rambut adam on his bed. That look in his eyes when he gunting Adam's hair, kissed him & holding his bunga telur =') yeah. Red eye

Will upload more pictures soon.

No comments: