Visitor ID:

Playstation 3 PSN ID

NazgulAngMAR[] - brought to you by TripleTags.com

Memories

14.7.08

BECOMES LEGEND

As I promised.

* with intan *

* me sisters *

____________________________

Arsenal today reveals its away kit for the 2008/09 season, which is based on the iconic kit worn when the Club won the League Championship in dramatic style in 1989.


Arsenal's HOME kit:


Arsenal's AWAY kit:

_______________________________

BIRTHDAY:

Happy birthday to PINKIE Palomo. Have a blast on your birthday with Mr.SexyBeast.

____________________________

Wordpress:

BETA blog click [here]

My beta blog is up and running and for the time being, I will be using my Wordpress. Leave your mark on my comment box or chatbox and we'll see if you readers out-there love it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mac Blogger OUT

No comments: