Visitor ID:

Playstation 3 PSN ID

NazgulAngMAR[] - brought to you by TripleTags.com

Memories

5.7.08

DOWN BOY

Today’s agenda:

- Settle my Baiduri Cashcard
- Update my firmware to 2.40

I just got back from Baiduri Bank to settle me cashcard & I shall see you next Tuesday. * Fingers cross * Hopefully they can recover my old card. I just don’t want to spend $34 on getting a new cashcard.

I’m bored. Bored at home & I’m bored with my PS3. I NEED NEW GAMES. I'm missing it all. BruGamer is hosting an online multiplayer friendly match almost every night but sadly, I can’t join them. Sigh. I need some extra cash from somewhere. I’ve calculated my “financial-plans” & I have $248 spending money till the end of November.

RANDOM: Remember her? She is sooooo HOT. Kiss Kiss.

* My Holly Valance *

and Happy Birthday to Suhara @ Soh. Have a blast mate. Jgn lupa lanja kawan mu dri ugama ani.. lol. =p



GUNNERS UPDATE: Nasri to sign in '10-days.'

Golf Tournament:

Venue: Eastwood, Miri
Date: 13th - 17th July 08
Fees: RM4000

* Lodging at Mega Hotel Miri *

Interested, text ALONG at +60122344448

No comments: