Visitor ID:

Playstation 3 PSN ID

NazgulAngMAR[] - brought to you by TripleTags.com

Memories

4.7.08

WAKE ME UP

Last night’s family dinner was great. 90% of me family was there & I certainly had fun. The food was great & not to mention, Guitar Hero 3 & Singstar was Fun =) I’m still undefeated at GH3 – opponent(s) my family. –

2.40 Firmware/system update for PS3 is now available. I’m getting it tomorrow or by the end of the week.




The new 2008-10 ARSENAL home jersey/shirt is on now for sale at Arsenal armoury. Lama jua December ani eh, I wanna go there. Can’t wait to get my hands on those new babies.


* I'm getting the legendary #14 *

Sigh. My Baiduri Mastercard Cashcard kana talan! Went to Baiduri (supasave) & they said," call the hotline." I did & they said," call Baiduri Kiarong esuk pagi." Sigh. Apanie. I just want my card back!

No comments: