Visitor ID:

Playstation 3 PSN ID

NazgulAngMAR[] - brought to you by TripleTags.com

Memories

2.7.08

NIGHTOUT WITH RANO

Rano treated us to an all-you-can-eat Italian dinner at Capers. Thank you boss =) Just text me up for the up-coming Brunei Cyber Game (BCG). I’d ordered a spicy king prawns pasta & wow, it was damn spicy. BRABIS. We had to rush finishing our dinner lastnight as our movie starts at 830pm.




Watched WANTED at Seri Qlap Mall cinema with Rano, MY, Nazirul & Aryf. 4th row from the front? Haha… I didn’t know that the movie itself was 2hrs long. After 45mins into the movie, I was “suffering”, not because we were at the front row seat, it was because I NEED A TOILET BREAK! Throughout the remaining of the movie, I was holding it in. Uncomfortable brabis.



Overall rating: 3.5/5 – The storyline was so-so but the gun-fighting scene was superb though =) It was like watching Max Payne + Matrix + Assassin’s Creed all in one.

Went to get me parcel from Scotland earlier today at airport lama post-office. A "special" parcel from Rudi. Thank you for the 'belated' birthday present but sadly, 'inda kana luluskan' my parcel because... * malu * N.U.T.S.

To RUDI: yo, aku send balik to magazines ah arah kau, kau send aku pakai FedEx sja pasal straight ke rumah ku.. Hehe. Malu jua ku tadi yo d postoffice. LOL. Thanks for the birthday card.

6MONTHS: This is how we celebrated our anniversary, PICNIC. Just the two of us at Hutan Simpanan Berakas. Love you.




* Nyamannnnnnnnnnn *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's way too cool.