Visitor ID:

Playstation 3 PSN ID

NazgulAngMAR[] - brought to you by TripleTags.com

Memories

3.7.08

KA WENA's BACK

Went to the airport earlier today with Bang Eboy, Usu & Uda to pick up Wena & I must say, she still looks the same to me =)

Tonight FAMILY DINNER at Ka Nanah's. I'm bringing my PS3 over I guess =)

QUESTION: Am I gaining weight? I personally don’t think so. Why is everyone, well, nearly everyone, kept on saying “ mikin sihat ko Mar.” I’m confused. My weight is still the same 68KG. I don’t know. =p

I need faster Internet connection. To those DST GO BROADBAND users, any setbacks? I’m currently using me 3G Zoom Broadband & its S.L.O.W.

HAPPY BIRTDAY TO DATUL37. Semoga panjang umur and murah rezeki. I saw you last monday at McDonalds.. Hehe.. See you soon Datul & have a great one this year di-sisi yang ter-sayang.. =p


ARSENAL CROSSBAR CHALLENGE
: Since my Zoom speed is at 1M bps, YouTube here I come.





Check this out:

* E71 *

No comments: